2 Days Camel Trekking: Marrakesh to Erg Chigaga
Day 1: Marrakech | M’Hamid | Erg Chigaga
Departure from Marrakech at 9 am to cross Tizi n’Tichka Pass of the High Atlas Mountains. Along the way, you will stop to visit Ait Bem Haddou, UNESCO World Heritage site. After, pass through Ouarzazate and head towards M’hamid. Continue towards Erg Chegaga, where you will go Camel Trekking to the camp site and admire sunset on the way. Typical moroccan dinner and a fabulous night in a Berber-style tent.
Day 2: Erg Chigaga | Marrakech
Wake up early to admire teh amazing sunrise, after breakfast, you will go Camel Trekking back towards Marrakech. Cross the Drâa Valley with its beautiful palm trees, cross the Atlas Mountains and arrive to Marrakech in the afternoon. End of our services.
Itinerary on Map:
- Transport, fuel, driver, air-conditioned 4WD vehicle or mini van
- Accommodation in HB
- One night in a Nomad Berber Tent
- Camel Trekking (Camel per person individual)
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Sand boarding (Free & Optional)
- Traditional Music live show
- Drinks and personal items
- Extra at Hotels
Join us for a Morocco Journey.
All our Tours can be customized, we have total flexibility of duration and
itenerary according to your own wishes and needs.